About this course
Python is one of the hottest new programming languages used in the growing field of machine learning. It is also known for its simplicity and readability, which makes it a great 1st programming language. Start playing with Python in this course!
|Level||Topics Covered||Prerequisites||Aimed at|
Intro to PythonDataOperatorsConditionalsLoopsListsString Manipulation
LibrariesDictionaries2D ListsFunctionsClassesSpecial Methods
Unique Python FeaturesAsymptotic AnalysisSelection SortTuplesSetsRecursionException HandlingFile I/O
Python Beginner & Python Intermediate
Python Beginner, Python Intermediate, and Python Advanced
Thank you to everyone who helped make this course possible!
- Ke Hao Chen (Bronx High School of Science c/o 2021)
- Christopher Eliot Hall (Independence High School c/o 2023)
- Rebecca Dang (Evergreen Valley High School c/o 2021)
- Josh Joseph (South Brunswick High School c/o 2023)
- Ben Nguyen (Evergreen Valley High School c/o 2024)
- Alyona Vishnoi (Iroquois Ridge High School c/o 2022)
- Pavithra Yarlagadda (Warren Township High School c/o 2023)
Copyright © 2021 Code 4 Tomorrow. All rights reserved. The code in this course is licensed under the MIT License. If you would like to use content from any of our courses, you must obtain our explicit written permission and provide credit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.