A mentor is defined as an adult (aged 18+) who mentors the Code 4 Tomorrow organization or provides adult support for a Code 4 Tomorrow program. Learn more about how our organization works here.
- 18 years old or older (in college or working professional)
- Has any of the following:
- Technical skills to assist in C4T's operations, especially for our curriculum development and Corporate Connect teams
- Writing/design skills to assist in the operations of the Outreach, Marketing/Finance, and Media Team
- Consistently communicates via email and/or Discord
- Passion towards helping students and members of their community
- Providing advice and support to C4T as an organization
- Checking Discord and their email on a regular basis for important updates
- Completing tasks assigned to them by C4T members in a timely, detail-oriented, and high-quality fashion
If you can't view the form embedded below, click here to apply.