Hello Code 4 Tomorrow Parent/Student/Teacher! Please follow the instructions below to ensure that you can be added to the relevant C4T Google Group. We are using Google Groups to send important program updates via email, so you won’t want to miss it!
If for any reason you don’t want to receive these updates, you can always unsubscribe.
Configure Google Groups Settings
- Go to https://groups.google.com/ and sign in to the email that you registered for C4T classes
- Click on the icon that looks like this (it’s in the top right):
If you do not see a button that looks like this, please skip to the Return to Classic Google Groups section and then come back.
3. Click "My global settings":
4. Check the boxes below. (At the very minimum, please check the 2nd box)
5. Please email as at email@example.com or message us on Discord in the #questions channel once you have turned these settings on so that we can add you to the relevant Google Group.
Upon registration, our classes team should have attempted to add your email address to the relevant Google Group. However, if you had to configure your settings using the instructions above, that means our team could not successfully add your email to the Google Group. This is why you need to contact us once your settings have been configured - so that we can try to add you again.
Return to Classic Google Groups
If you do not see the interface in the screenshots above, it is probably because your account is using New Google Groups instead of Classic Google Groups. If this is the case, follow the instructions below.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right that looks like this:
- Click on "Return to classic Google Groups"
3. Follow steps 2-5 of the Configure Google Groups Settings section