Code 4 Tomorrow Member Application Form
Hey there! Do you want to pursue a career in the fields of computer science and business? Are you interested in sharing your passion with the next generations? What about an opportunity that combines both your passion and giving back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Code 4 Tomorrow is perfect for you!
- Intermediate Python Experience (Object-Oriented Programming not required)
- Comfort with using Jupyter Notebooks/Google Colab to perform Machine Learning
- Comfort using the SciKitLearn Python library for Classification or Unsupervised Learning.
- Theoretical understanding of multiple classification algorithms (Apart from Neural Networks) or Unsupervised Learning algorithms
- Skilled at using Keras for Deep Learning
- Familiarity with PyTorch or Tensorflow.
- Ability to write curriculum that is both easy-to-read and rigorous.
Not all these skills are required to apply, though! Being familiar with basic classification algorithms theoretically can be just as useful as knowing how to implement them in Python. Jupyter and Colab are just the environments we usually use in our courses, but volunteers comfortable with any other coding environments should feel free to apply!
Please note! If you are interested in learning these things, but don't have experience, you should still apply! We'll teach you what you need to know.
Machine Learning is one of C4T's youngest courses! After launching our first class on Regression this Spring, we're looking to work on Classification next. We will work on writing material as well as possible, especially since Machine Learning can be the kind of niche subject that takes time to really understand - as you probably know!
- Write course material, content, quizzes or Notebooks for C4T's students.
- Collaborate with your team members and feel free to share what you know with them!
- Work according to the deadlines your Project Lead and you agree on.
- Finally, sit back and watch, as students from all over the world take up one of the fastest growing fields in the Computing world - all thanks to your hard work!