Code 4 Tomorrow Member Application Form
Hey there! Do you want to pursue a career in the fields of computer science and business? Are you interested in sharing your passion with the next generations? What about an opportunity that combines both your passion and giving back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Code 4 Tomorrow is perfect for you!
- Experience with Google (Drive, Forms, Sheets and Gmail), Notion and Discord
Please note! If you are interested in learning these things, but don't have experience, you should still apply! We'll teach you what you need to know.
Class Scheduling handles the planning of a session. In class scheduling you recruit teachers, pair them with students and answer questions along the way. While not being busy with sessions, you can help out other projects.
- Outline sessions from the start of outreach to the start of classes
- Interview and monitor teachers before classes start
- Pair students with their signed up classes
- Address concerns in Gmail and Discord