Code 4 Tomorrow Member Application Form
Hey there! Do you want to pursue a career in the fields of computer science and business? Are you interested in sharing your passion with the next generations? What about an opportunity that combines both your passion and giving back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Code 4 Tomorrow is perfect for you!
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Organization of Google Drive (very important)
- Email writing, strong writing skills
Please note! If you are interested in learning these things, but don't have experience, you should still apply! We'll teach you what you need to know.
Documentations is very important to Code 4 Tomorrow to ensure that the team is fully organized in all of its file and folder management. In addition, Docs addresses all of our legal concerns, and so they must be well versed in communicating with parents, students, teachers, members, and lawyers.
- Monitoring our Directory for whenever updates are needed
- Monitoring the Google Drive if there is ever a need to organize files
- Carefully keeping track of all our passwords
- Calculating and tracking our impact based on statistics of students and teachers for each class session
- Working with Rocket Lawyer to address our legal concerns