Code 4 Tomorrow Member Application Form
Hey there! Do you want to pursue a career in the fields of computer science and business? Are you interested in sharing your passion with the next generations? What about an opportunity that combines both your passion and giving back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Code 4 Tomorrow is perfect for you!
- Google Sheets
- Algebra 1
- Minimal writing skills
- Organizational use of calendar
Please note! If you are interested in learning these things, but don't have experience, you should still apply! We'll teach you what you need to know.
The goal of the Finance team is to ensure that the team's finances are never a concern for Code 4 Tomorrow. We apply to grants, secure funding, and try to make our expenses as minimal as possible.
- Emailing parents often to continue receiving funds.
- This includes continuous check up on goals and current funds status, this affects our withdrawals from gofundme
- One needs to be on the lookout for other opportunities for funding as well, such as competitions, fundraisers, and large events. These will serve as great opportunities for C4T’s growth.
- Planning use of funds and expenses to make sure we don’t fall short on money -- also know what we can spend on.
- Working with Documentations in terms of 501(c)(3) work or any funds needed regarding 501(c)(3) work
- Cooperating with Outreach consistently for funding opportunities and spreading of information.
- Checking in with the Finance Director each week for any tasks