Code 4 Tomorrow Member Application Form
Hey there! Do you want to pursue a career in the fields of computer science and business? Are you interested in sharing your passion with the next generations? What about an opportunity that combines both your passion and giving back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Code 4 Tomorrow is perfect for you!
- Basic Python Experience - You should know:
- the basic datatypes, like strings, lists, and dictionaries
- classes - how to initialize them and use them
- for and while loops
- importing modules
- Experience working with (or willingness to learn) python's GUI modules, such as
- and more! - if you know a GUI or game module not listed here, you should apply
Please note! If you are interested in learning these things, but don't have experience, you should still apply! We'll teach you what you need to know.
Python members are in charge of everything python-related.
As a python member, you'll be:
- Developing curriculum - Curriculum development right now focuses on developing GUI game-based content.
- Transferring content to notion
- Writing practice problems
You also may be called to maintain the current curriculum. This means fixing practice problems that have errors.
- Be ready to learn how to use notion
- Check notion and discord regularly. At least twice a week would be good.
- Put in some hours! If you're super busy, we get it. Still, try to put in around an hour a week.