Code 4 Tomorrow Member Application Form
Hey there! Do you want to pursue a career in the fields of computer science and business? Are you interested in sharing your passion with the next generations? What about an opportunity that combines both your passion and giving back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Code 4 Tomorrow is perfect for you!
- Canva Experience
- Experience with Social Media Analytics
- Can recognize color schemes and aesthetics
Please note! If you are interested in learning these things, but don't have experience, you should still apply! We'll teach you what you need to know.
Being part of the Social Media team entails creating content for all of our social media, including but limited to Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Primarily using Canva, be able to design engaging posts and advertisements. Our purpose is to make our mission known to many and market our classes and organization. Using social media is a great way to bring in new volunteers and students, so being able to develop a steady flow of content is a sure way of bringing more attention to Code 4 Tomorrow.
- Respond to Social Media pings on Discord
- Create content within a timely manner
- Keep branding in mind (colors, font, etc.)
- Contribute to other forms of content such as Reels and Tiktok
- REPOST new posts so your following gets to know about C4T
- Update the lead of your progress and be sure to ASK QUESTIONS if you are confused
- Be on top of your work
- Observe what changes in the Instagram (and other social media's) algorithm