Code 4 Tomorrow Member Application Form
Hey there! Do you want to pursue a career in the fields of computer science and business? Are you interested in sharing your passion with the next generations? What about an opportunity that combines both your passion and giving back? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Code 4 Tomorrow is perfect for you!
- Google Sheets (very important)
- Google Docs
- Google Forms (very important)
- Google Workspace (Gsuite)
- Email communication
Please note! If you are interested in learning these things, but don't have experience, you should still apply! We'll teach you what you need to know.
Volunteer Management running smoothly is integral to the success of C4T. Volunteer management is necessary to review applicants, onboard and deboard applicants, and ensure all members are following the team's guidelines. Volunteer Management is essentially the HR department of our team, and thus is very important to how we function. Any volunteer management prospective members should be interested in working with Google Drive and Discord very often.
- Emailing prospective members to conduct interviews and for acceptances
- Regularly checking applications and process all required duties correctly for accepting the candidate.
- This includes being flexible with time and communicating with the C4T leadership team for each department.
- Emailing new coming members and guiding them with all the required information they will need for their departments
- Creating Google Workspace accounts for each new member and emailing them the password reset email
- Contacting inactive members and following the Deboarding process properly, so we won't have other issues arise
- Check up on members who have not attended at least one or more of the team meetings